The original Rockwood Park Golf Course was opened for play in 1938. It was designed by Golf Course Architect John Bredemus, with subsequent upgrades by Golf Course Architect Ralph Plummer. In November 2015 the course underwent a $5.1M renovation led by the design team of John Colligan and associate Trey Kemp.
The renovation included a new routing plan with new greens, tees, fairways, bunkering system, drainage, cart paths and the course was lengthened to play up to 7,053 yards. There are four sets of tees ranging from 5,400 to 7,100 and will play to a Par 72. The course re-opened on June 30, 2017 and it's first full year of play generated 40,000 rounds. For further information please contact the staff at Rockwood Park: (817) 392-6560.